Responsible for providing support for Oracle server and other database systems such as MS SQL. This includes maintenance, performance turning, backup contingency and recovery procedures, and database security and control. Establish and enforce database technology standards, policies and procedures to attain a high availability, high performance and cost-effective database infrastructure for the company’s applications.
What You Will Be Doing
- Builds database systems of high availability and quality depending on each end user’s specialized role
- Designs and implements databases in accordance to end users’ information needs and views
- Defines users and enabling data distribution to the right user, in appropriate format and in a timely manner
What We’re Looking For
- At least 4 years of experience as a Database Administrator
- Experience in code migration, database change management and data management through the various stages of the development life cycle
- Experience in WebLogic and Oracle application Server and Oracle and MS SQL database and its related utilities and tools.
- Experience in underlying operating system such as Windows Server 2016 and RHEL 7, Oracle and MS SQL security management, Oracle and MS SQL data integrity
- Okay to accept project-based employment
- Okay to work in a hybrid setup, working onsite once or twice a week in Makati