Unexpected, unprecedented and challenging: 2020 has seen economies all over the world come to a halt. As the world looked to combat the pandemic, the Philippine insurance industry braced itself to face a new future. To help provide a way forward for the insurance industry, CPI partnered with the Philippine Insurers and Reinsurers Association (PIRA) and Insurance Institute for Asia and the Pacific Inc. (IIAP) to conduct a series of webinars. These webinars provided a venue for stakeholders and experts to share practices, ideas and resources to better understand the challenges and gain insights on the way forward.
The webinars were offered in two seasons. Season 1 kicked off on the 22nd of April with the following webinars:
- Work During the Time of Covid – Ito Gruet, EVP (CPI)
- Making Work from Home Work for You – Carl Ventura, VP & CIO (CPI)
- Crisis Management: Agile Decision-Making and Execution – Mr. Ponciano “Kip” Mathay, Senior VP & Compliance Officer (F&J Prince Holdings Corp.)
- Customer-centric Process Planning and Design – Dr. Jennifer P. Teves, Director of Research and Customer Experience Team (Best Buy, USA)
- Next Generation Banking: Taking your Financial Management to the Digital Future – Mr. Eugene S. Acevedo, President and CEO, Mr. Manny Narciso, EVP Group Head, Global Transaction Banking and Mr. Lito Villanueva, EVP & Chief Innovation and Inclusion Officer (RCBC)
Season 2 offered:
- Developing a Road map for the future of your Insurance Businesses –Mr. Richard Anthony Cruz, Associate Professor (Asian Institute of Management)
- Practical advice for Securing your Digital Business – Mr. Raymond Nuñez, CTO (RedRock Security)
- Insurance Products of the Future – Mr. Amir Shevat, Chief Product Officer & Co-founder (Reshuffle.com)
- Insights into Pitching in a Digitally Accelerated World – Ms. Leigh Reyes, Chief Product Consultant (MullenLowe Philippines)
- Taking the Path Forward: Data, Tools and Trends for the Insurance and Financial Services Industry – Ms. Geia Lopez, Industry Analytical Head, CPG, and Retail (Google Southeast Asia)
Both seasons were expertly moderated by Mr. Michael “Mitch” Rellosa, Executive Director of PIRA and Mr. Francis Papa, Executive Director of IIAP.
CPI, PIRA and IIAP are grateful to all our speakers and participants and we are looking forward to offer more webinars in 2021.
If you have missed any of these webinars or would like to share these insightful topics to your team, visit our YouTube channel to view and watch the Insurance Industry webinars: https://bit.ly/CPIYoutubeChannel.