Do you want to dive into the vast ocean of software development but don't know where to start? Do you want to surf along the waves of programming languages but you are too afraid to drown?
Let CPI be your shore!
If you are resourceful, driven, passionate, funny, and with oozing charm then we want you to be part our growing team!
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in any course.
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel.
- At least 1 year of experience is required.
- Willing to be assigned in McKinly Taguig and Eton Quezon City.
- Bachelor’s degree holder of any course from an accredited university or college, preferably, IT-related course.
- Should have experience in Life Insurance.
- Minimum of 4 years in an IT Company, 3 years as Business Analyst.
- Willing to start ASAP.
- A graduate of Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Familiar with at least one programming language.
- Confident with your communication skills.
Junior Java Developer
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or any related IT course.
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience.
- Salary range - 23k-25k.
Junior PL/SQL Developer
- A Graduate of Bachelor's Degree in IT, Computer Science, Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, and equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience as PL/SQL Developer.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Salary Range - 23k-25k.
- Bachelor’s degree holder of any course from an accredited university or college, preferably, IT-related course
- Formal training in project management
- 8 years experience in the IT field, 3-4 years of solid PM work
- Experience/knowledge in LIFE Insurance
- Strong project management knowledge and skills
- Good grasp of project management tools
- Solid understanding of technology and latest trends
- Good grasp of technology environment required by projects
- Thorough knowledge of software development and maintenance processes
- Very knowledgeable in systems analysis and design
- Good at doing research into project-related issues and products
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, or any other related filed.
- Must have has at least 5 years of working experience in working in a sales or marketing position, preferably as junior marketing personnel.
- Must have experience doing sales in an IT Company
- Must possess exceptional communication skills both in verbal and written form.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology, Mathematics or equivalent.
- At least 2 Years(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized n IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
Senior Java Developer
- Degree in IT disciplines, preferably in Information Technology/Computer Science/Computer Engineering.
- 3-4 years of experience in application/software developement.
- Knowledgeable in EDI, ERP, UI/UX, RDBMS, Agile, JSF, Spring/Spring Boot, APIs (REST), JMS, Maven, SQL Optional Skills: Mule ESB.
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills in both written & spoken English.
- Bachelor's degree holder of any course from an accredited university or college preferably, IT-related course.
- Has between 4 to 6 years experience in systems analysis and design with minimum 6 months programming experience.
- Competent in Windows operating systems and Java programming language, development tools and database.
- Knowledgeable in EDI, ERP, UI/UX, RDBMS, Agile, JSF, Spring/Spring Boot, API's (REST), JMS, Maven, SQL.
- Optional Skills: Mule ESB.
- Competent in applying different methodologies in system design.
- Good project management knowledge and skills.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication skills.
- 2 years of experience in relevant position.
- Can work independently, or as part of a team, to design and develop a software product as assigned.
- Preferred knowledge with VB 6.0, NET, C#, Visual Studio, SQL Server.